Monday, February 16, 2009

Posting Comments/Becoming a Follower of Emmaus Road

Thanks to those of you who have left comments for me on any of my posts so far. I really appreciate your feedback and look forward to more back-and-forth with you on past and future posts. I also appreciate the emails of encouragement I have received. You can always email me at robarnett@triad.rr.com if you prefer not to have your words splashed over the World Wide Web.

Some of you have told me you've had trouble leaving comments, so here's the skinny on what you need to do. Probably the easiest thing to do is get a Google account (Blogspot/Blogger are part of Google, as soon we all will be). Go to Google.com and click "sign in" in the upper right corner. When you get to the sign-in page, click the link to Create an account now (or just follow this link). The rest is pretty easy.

Once you're signed in and you come back to Emmaus Road, be sure to click the link on the left to become a follower of Emmaus Road. You'll be notified any time I post new content. (h/t to Colleen and Paul for showing the way!)

Thank for reading -- I love you all!

Today's readings did not exactly spark immediate revelations (even after repeated readings), so I am looking elsewhere for inspiration. The Holy Spirit never fails, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Rob, I love your blog! I look forward to following your thoughts and inspirations. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete